Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 33-34: Weightloss: Men vs. Females :D

Im back in the game folks. I have totally cleared that deviation out of my system and all the havoc that TOM brought with it. Its quite fascinating actually, how are bodies change during our cycle.
 
I had a an argument about this with my bf. Well, he started it!!
 
He said that women always claim that guys lose weight faster than women and he argues that its not because of the gender, its because women succumb more to our cravings easier than they do. We cant also say that its because of the level of activity because there are men who are also sedentary. Its just the will of the person and that we (women), always blame it on hormones!
 
And I lost it :D jeezus. I explained to him that because there is a certain time of the month when our cravings are more/higher to the point of unreasonable. For the rest of the months we are good, we can beat the cravings, but there is that 1 week wherein it is much more tougher for us to resist our cravings. Its like our body needs it, right?
 
I cant explain to him that our bodies undergo stress during that PMS period or TOM, Im not a doctor, but I think our strong cravings or hunger then is a result of this stress. The body wants comfort through food. Still he kept on arguing and then I said:
 
"NO PERIOD. NO OPINION. SO YOU SHUSH!" "You cannot understand because you don't have to endure that every single month!"
 
Then he shut up. hahaha.. Its like being kicked in the nuts, we don't know how painful it is because we don't have them.. same as giving birth, they don't know, and they never will.
 
In other news, I recorded my weight loss on my online CD account and Im going to do my blood test tomorrow. Yikes.. lets see what they will say about that.
 
Day 33-34: deviation free.
Mood = tired and sleepy, but Im ok
Hunger = only when I watch Chopped! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment