Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Day 21: The scale is not your friend!

Agh! I hate looking at the scales everyday but I cant help myself! Barely lost anything. I know I brought this upon myself, but still! *pout* What's keeping me sane is that my clothes are starting to fit better and I really feel better than I did 20 days ago.
 
- My allergic rhinitis had gone down significantly and I don't use my nasal spray that often anymore
- Headspace and mood-wise Im in a better position, in a good mood most of the time
- Im happy that Im doing this again
 
Going to try not to look at it over the next few days and weigh myself at the end of this month specially now that my period is just a few days away. I don't want to frustrate myself any further.
 
The experience with my second plan is totally different from the first. Oh well, my circumstances are also definitely different too. It is difficult not to compare the experience. Then I was 2 years younger, fresh out of gym-ing (is that a word?), and single. 

Came home at 9 to a braai. Had a piece of steak with veggies.. nyummmm...

Day 21: deviation free, 1 fruit under allowance, vits taken
Mood= a bit irritable
Hunger= not so much. Wanted to have bread though.

No comments:

Post a Comment