Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 7: Feeling low

Weighed myself first thing in the morning and weight is up by 200 gms?!? WTH?! This will affect my target week 1 loss. I don't think I will lose as much as I did (at the same period) like the last time..

I've been good for the past few days. The only thing that's not ideal is my sleep. I don't get uninterrupted sleep due to this stupid allergy. I sleep on time but I wake up early morning because I cant breathe through my nose, and sleep is elusive after that.

Otherwise, woke up today like the usual.  Prepared my meals and had my first warm lemon drink in the morning. I hope that will help me. As I drove to office I started feeling tired and heavy. I wasn't hungry, but my joints felt tired. Hmm.. I guess Im far from being in the Zone.


I read my old entries to keep my motivation up, and to check what I was doing on the same day# to get insights to how I was feeling on X day of the program.

I came across my entry about my results on the 4th week.


I like that entry, so detailed and informative. If I do have readers who are on the program now, I suggest to read that entry. This time though, I don't have access to that body composition report as Im not a member of the gym anymore.

Work was full on today and Im pretty ok, was not sluggish or foggy-brained. Im taking on the office mgr job for 5 weeks starting Sunday. So whatever detox symptoms that are still bound to come must come and go before Sunday!! :D

Went to the doc to get prescription for my asthma so decided to get my allergies checked and I got some medicines to take.. will check those out with my consultant before starting.

Other than that, all is good.

Day 7: Deviation free. 1.5 fruit less than allowance
Mood = meh
Hunger= not really hungry at any point during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment