Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 13: Popcorn with Cheetos Jalapeno on My Mind


Hungry for taste that is. Im just missing my papa roti buns.

Went for coffee during mid day with a friend. I just had coffee and her something else. We chatted about the things we used to talk about in my previous job, somehow I miss the industry.

Im in a good place right now, just missing the taste of junk that I used to eat. I wasn't hungry per se, but I want to eat those food. Popcorn with Cheetos Jalapeno.. aggghh my mind is still on this one. Salivating.. hahahhaha but not gonna cave in because....

Im zoning baby! yebo!

So busy today. Ate lunch ar 4:30 and the dinner at 10!! :/

Day 13: dinner at 10, 2 fruits under allowance, vits taken
Mood = really good
Hunger = craving taste of other food, but not hungry


No comments:

Post a Comment