Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Day 28-30: All in a roll weekend



I had a really good weekend with friends. We did nothing as planned but we still ended up having fun anyway. I am amazed on how good I was in the face of all the temptations that I could have succumbed to during our time together. Slept late on all nights. Hmmm... but TOM is almost done and Im hoping for the normal state of things.. please!
 
I need my peace of mind.
 
 
Day 28:
 
Nothing to report about work, same old grind. Didn't really feel hungry during the day but lower tummy was so bloated. Met my friends in the evening and  felt like we went around the world in just one night:
 
Irish pub - after work, we headed down to the pub beside our workplace (theirs and mine which falls in between our buildings :D). they had a few beers, chips and cheesy bread! nyum! chatted the night away and I had my dinner at 8:30. Ordered 2 DC's throughout.
 
Lush - then when we were done eating and drinking we went to Lush to try on some of their stuff and I ended up buying items for me which I think were really good. Let's see over the next weeks.
 
Waitrose - was so thirsty but so stingy that we wanted to buy water from the grocery and not from anywhere else :D so we went and I bought me some spinach and mushrooms.
 
Mexican restaurant - its almost 12 mn and they wanted to try the guacamole that was made in front of you. The restaurant prepares your guacamole fresh and they ordered nachos with it. I sat there looking and chatting with them! I would have loved to try it, but I figured the restaurant will still be there by the time I finish with Refeed and maybe I will try it then.
 
Reached home at almost 2am! They placed their beers in the freezer and we sat outside still chatting.. We wrapped up at 4am!! :D
 
Day 28: deviation free, yet slept so late. 1 fruit under allowance
Mood = good but body is heavy
Hunger = none
 
Day 29:
 
Due to the very late night, well we woke up at 10:30am! I had to rush to make my veggies so I can still maintain the last meal at 9am. We didn't know what to do so I told them about coffee scrubs. I keep my used coffee grounds for such scrubs and since I don't have the patience to do it regularly, I have more than enough to scrub all of us. I heard its good for your cellulite and all. Just mix used coffee grounds + VCO + honey. So that's what we did, we took turns, like a spa day at home :D And of course we tried our Lush products and testers too. I liked everything I got so far.
 
Spent some time lounging around watching Chopped or Hotel Impossible. Lunch at 4, then we went to the mall where you can find everything! Cheap shopping.. Dropped them around past 7 and I went for a spit braai.
 
The braai was for my bf and his colleagues and I was invited too. I didn't have anything but my food. I ate at 9 at home and went back to the braai and had shisha, chat and good laughs. Went home at 12:30am. Slept around 1am.
 
Day 29: deviation free, slept late again. 1 fruit under allowance
Mood = good, TOM had started to flow.
Hunger = nah. its all good.
 
Day 30:
 
Lazy day. I missed my appointment at the pilates place. :/ We started late and went to collect the last 2 kitchen chairs that I had re-upholstered and looked at cars (Dodge, GMC, Chevrolet) Bf had to check some cars for work. I miss my dodge... hmmm.. Ate lunch around 4:30 in the car. Home at 8 and I read a book outside, weather was nice. But at 10, boom! humidity! just like that.. don't know what's wrong, but I guess weather is changing soon.
 
Day 30: deviation free, 1 fruit under allowance.
Mood = good but tired
Hunger = none. Only when I watch Chopped :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment