Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Day 14: Not hungry

Its a good thing right?

In terms of fruit allowance, Im eating under what is recommended, but the scales are not really being that friendly.. Slowwww losses. Thing is Im not really hungry, I didn't feel like having breakfast this morning and had it as late as I could-- 11. Just not hungry.

This plan is really not forgiving every time you don't follow it. You eat out of the plan, you suffer. You would think eating less will help you, you are mistaken.

But what to do?

In other news, bf planned something for anniversary tomorrow. I told him I will not eat out of plan and if he can ask wherever he has booked us to cook a Cohen friendly dinner for me, he said its totally not possible. I don't know what he has planned, but the effort of planning something secretive like this is well worth deviating for me. However, I still cant bring myself to accept that I will deviate. I do not want to. I worry about not being able to reign it in plus the delay on weight loss that it will come with it. Im actually ok to bring my packed dinner and eat there, but I guess that's out of the question. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Came home late today. Went to a farewell get-together at an Irish pub. Didn't touch anything from there except diet Coke. It was so much fun. I would miss that ex-colleague of mine. I hope he does well back home in Ethiopia.

Day 14: Deviation free, 1 fruit and 1 cracker under, vitamins taken
Mood =  great and stress free
Hunger = 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment