Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 4: Paying my dues


And I am way overdue.

Two things:

First, with being healthy and fit. I have given in to my old eating habits PLUS have stopped working out all together. (BTW, still not successful in waking up early for yoga). Its difficult to get back in to habit of working out.

Second, being new in the job with high expectations of me, will require me to "sow my oats" or "pay my dues" in order to reap the rewards later. I was informed yesterday that I have to take over the office mgr job in the office where I am training while she is on vacation. Due to their established work system, I will be required to stay in the office until 8pm every day! every damn day! :( But the thing is, I can see the benefit of doing that for my future in this company, and hopefully Im right. So I have to suck it up for 5 weeks and have to eat most of my [packed] dinners here.

I slept restlessly yesterday. I don't know. Just couldn't sleep. Bf had to get up at 3am so Im awake at 3am and was able to get my sleep back around 4:30, then had to wake up at 6am...

Cohen wise, today was ok. I made my breakfast too garlicky to be in the presence of other people! :D I love garlic, no issues, but when I can actually smell myself.. Im worried Im making the room stink too.

Didn't lose as much when I weighed in this morning, I have a feeling that the 7-up free has something to do with it. It also makes me phlegm-y (I think). Cut back today so lets see tomorrow.

For the hunger part, its less today. Its more of being bored of what Im eating and I want something else or something really tasty. hmmm..

Day 4: Deviation free. 1 fruit less than allowance. 1 DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment