Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 28: Trusting the Harness

Whoohoo! This day was lovely. We went to Wadi adventure for some water rafting and zipline and we ended closing the place :D It was so much fun! There were airborne obstacle courses (with harness ofcourse) which was not easy as I thought it would be.









The mind really does play a major role on how we feel about things. See, we were in a safety harness, and yet, we were still nervous on that hanging logs and single rope line crossings. So what if we missed a step, we still wouldnt fall. Worst thing that can happen was that we strain our backs from the pull of our weight against the harness straps. But still alive..

Why so scared then??

Its all in my head. I need to trust the harness.

In the forum there was a question : "Will Cohen work for me?" I didnt have this question. I trusted the program completely on the basis of the weight loss of my friends. If it worked for each one of them, why wouldnt it be working for me? I researched the net, read through the forums before I jumped in to it, and never questioned it.

I trusted the program. I just went on with it, and now Im just waiting for 31st to check how much I've lost, which couldnt be lesser than 7kg. I have never experienced this kind of weightloss in a short period of time. Well I guess, except the time when I did my cracker diet, but that was just purely starvation.

Now my losses are slowing down, which I attribute to either stress or sleep. But Im still pushing through.

I have had a lot of deviating thoughts.. A lot of old food stuff in my mind that I would like to taste RIGHT NOW and thinking that 5 cashew bisquits wouldnt hurt. They say after the 3rd week, cravings will be gone, but I dont believe that. In any case, the program said a deviation will set me back a week, so Im NOT DEVIATING! I dont think that 1 wk is worth it.

Again, its all in the head. If you trust the harness, you will be able to move forward, quickly and safely, moreso you would have probably enjoyed the time in the harness, coz it made you try something you wouldnt have tried before.

Trust the program. Move on with it, and reach the end in triumph and a ton of kgs lighter.

Overall, this day was great! :) I packed my lunch, dinner, fruits, crackers and had DCs in between. I kept the minimum 5 hr gap for the meals and had my dinner at 9:10pm.

Day 28, deviation free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment