Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 31: Anxious

Excited to see the 4wk results  via the body composition analyzer at the gym tomorrow!! Im going at 8am before anything else- before eating and drinking (and ofcourse after peeing! :D)

Time flew fast. Whooo..

I dont think I will meet the 10kg goal though, the last week of this month showed SLOW losses for me, which was quite dissappointing.

BTW, I recruited 2 of my friends today to join the program.. I hope they get accepted!! :D

Meals were the usual:

BF: Egg+mushrooms+tomato+onion+capsicum+crackers+multivitamin
S: Coffee
L: Beef veggie stirfry
S: Apple + DC
S: crackers
D: tilapia fillets and shrimps stirfry+zucchini, cabbage, mushrooms, onion, capsicum+tropical spice condiment (white,black, green peppercorns+coriander seeds+all spice seeds) + crackers
S: orange

I had to return 1 pair of pants and 1 dress that I bought 2wks ago.. I wanted to get the smaller size so I can wear it later on. The pants is a size 8, which fit fine and the dress is a 10, which is loose on me now.. Im glad I didnt remove the tags!! :D I might get work pants though, as I am seriously going to be out of work pants very soon... :/ I ended up exchanging 1 pant, exchanging 1 dress and buying 1 more pants.. hmmmmm :D

I cooked the next 3 days meals and just included a capfull of balsamic vinegar in one of the meals per day... Lets see how I will like it and how it will affect my losses..

Doooo deeee dooo....


No comments:

Post a Comment