Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 16: Oh No... :-(

Would you look at that?! The weather keeps getting nastier.. Uff..  No wonder everyone I know is some sort of 'sick'.. Im just glad I didnt clean my balcony yet!!

Woke up this morning and did my weigh in (which I know I shouldnt do daily, but hey?) and I gained 200gms!!

Just reading that makes me laugh. Its crazy to even react a bit on a weight gain as miniscule as that! Im not really bothered, I just wanted to know why it happened. It could be:

1) TOM
2) My breakfast yesterday was kind of salty for my taste, so I must have had more salt for breakfast than usual
3) I changed crispbread brands? Finn Multigrain is allowed (right?), and I weighed them too before taking them
4) Stress? TOM + cooked my 4days worth of meals for 3 hrs, so I was standing for 3 hours (includes washing dishes, and cleaning the kitchen up)

Hmm what could it be? I aim to lose 5 more kilos by end of March or more..

I was so busy today that I didnt get to pee until 1pm!! I was bursting! :D

My meals today are all seafood, and they were all tasty.. :) yipeee!

Breakfast: egg omelette + crispbreads
Snack: greenapple and coffee
Lunch: prawns and zucchi pasta with basil, mushrooms, garlic, corriander and tomato..yumm
Snack: 1 crispbread
Dinner: Garlic tilapia fillet with parsley and corriander + mixed stir fried cabbage, mushrooms, onion and capsicum+sprite light
Evening snack:  medium orange

However, I did feel hungry quickly after my dinner. After an hour I find myself reaching for that orange.

Still DV free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment