Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 15: Day Just at Home

I weighed this morning and I lost 2kgs!! Thats a total of 5.2kgs in 14days! :) i was hoping for 3kgs as well, but I will settle for 2.. at least it is now below 2...

This day way planned to be a total adventure, but due to crazy weather, me and my friends were sick in one way other.

Day started with a nice brekky. I bought this food chopper from IKEA yesterday which I absolutely love! It is smal though so I have to chop my veggies in portions but thats ok.. I had eggs with finely chopped mushrooms, onion and capsicum.

The lady who rescued henry came in for some professional photos.. And boy, was he difficult! It took us over an hour to get a few shot, and not the ones the lady was hoping for.. it was tiring.. I had to order biscuits and an orange juice for the lady and she didnt have the biscuits.. I am so tempted to have one...

I had garlic tilapia fillet bits and prawns for lunch with cabbage, mushrooms, capsicum, corriander.. had a mango on the side.. It was yummy..

I did my laundry and was too  lazy to prepare my food for the week, plus I have to buy my crispbread. I am totally out..

TOM is definitely here..

I havent done any workout this week after that pump and combat session... was too busy.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment