Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 10: Shhh.. Its All Good

"Endorphins make you happy, happy people just dont shoot their husbands."--- Elle Woods

Hey all!

The scale started to move again just a bit, so Im good..

It was too foggy today, another sign of weather change and my throat hurts and Im having colds from allergy (again!! uff).. so thats not good...

Ate my meals as planned. Deviation free.. so thats good

Definitely PMSing.. so thats not good..

But, I decided to join the Body Pump Class AND Body Combat that my fave intstructor has invited me to.. I know this is a big no-no while in Cohens but, I just wanted to see how I'll do. I feel ok to do it so I went.

AND IT FELT SO SO GOOD!!!!!


I lifted with the same weights and gave it my all for the combat class. I had sweat like never before.
I also noticed that I feel stronger and lighter. I really believe my yoga sessions had helped my muscles. I never really paid attention to stretching (for about a year) so can you imagine how constricted/tight my muscles were?? AND! YOU REALLY CANT BEAT CLEAN EATING!!

"Eat clean. Train dirty" -- Unknown

I know Im not supposed to workout while on Cohens, but my consultant said that I need to reduce my workouts so I dont feel hungry. Lets put this in my perspective, I used to do this:

1) Body Pump + Intense Cardio (pump, step, spinning) 3X a week
2) 5KM Treadmill session 2X a week

So this was my normal routine before I started Cohens. I did reduce my workouts to:

1) Yoga 3X a week

Adding this Pump and Combat once a week, is still significantly less.

How did I feel? ---The rush of endorphins was awesome! It felt so good, its addictive!!

I ate my last meal 20 minutes after my workout, which is a beef meal+crackers. An hour and a half later, I had a fruit. I didnt feel ravenously hungry after this workout.

After an hour of reaching home, the endorphins went down and I felt so tired that I slept by 11:30

Body pain was there, which was expected.. all good

Perspired a lot.. felt so good..

Did not feel dizzy nor dying.. thats good..

So all in all the day went great.. Lets just see if I can manage to get up to work tomorrow..

AND, I am thinking of doing this once a week, depending on how I feel the previous day and the day of the workout

Its all good people..



No comments:

Post a Comment