Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 17: Happy Bunny

 I am :D

The scale has moved down again this morning.. so whew..

People keep telling me:

"You've lost so much weight!" *smile sweetly*

"You look toned now." -- "I am?" *smile*

"You lost weight?" -- "Yes" *smile proudly*

"What more you want to lose??" :D I answer 13kgs more, and they go "Whatttt???!!!!!" *snicker inside and smile*

"What diet are you doing? Give me the food plan!" --- Ummm noo zzirrreeee.. "let me tell you..."

Honestly if you look at me before Cohens, I was just chubby. I have shape, but Im not flab free, so people are more forgiving of my size and I think I look taller than I really am (posture is quite good, my teenage years were spent with my mom correcting my sloppy posture in my attempt to hide them "girls").

You can call me "proportionately fat!" :D

But the truth is, I am fat. I have fat, which I want to lose..

See, at the beginning of this journey, I have clarified that my aim was not to be skinny. Although for now that seems to be the route Im taking. So when people ask "What more do you want to lose?", I really cannot explain quickly my REDUCE, REBUILD and MAINTAIN plan.. Its kind of tiring...

5kgs really does make a difference. I dont know from where that 5kgs came from (from fat, from muscle, from water) but the effect on my appearance is totally SIGNIFICANT. Comments like that make me feel proud and want to go further.

Today was quite a busy day, I kept 2 DCs on my desk for that sweet craving (just had 1 though).. I seriously miss those cookies and the biscuits that I love to have nearly everyday. Cashew biscuits dunked in orange juice and I suckle on them first before chewing.. yumm yumm

Ate my meals as planned, but I think I had too much button mushrooms for today (4.5 pcs- 2.5 for BF and 1 per meal). I heard mushrooms have an effect on weightloss, guess will find that out tomorrow morning.

BF: egg+mushrooms,capsicum,onion
S: 1 crispbread and coffee
     sipped DC through before lunch
L: Beef stirfry + veggies - cabbage, capsicum, onion, mushroom
S: 2 crispbreads
D: Stir fried Bok Choy (in garlic,onion and ginger) topped of with garlic-ky prawns and tilapia fillets + 2 crispbreads
S: 1 cheek and the bone/middle of a mango (kept the other cheek for tomorrow's breakfast..

DV free but forgot to take my multivitamins today.. :/

I shopped for afew clothes.. my aim was just to buy a birthday dress but I ended up with a lot more.. I did buy the clothes 1 size smaller or fitting tight passable to be worn now, but would look better when i lost more weight. :)

I cant wait for the Rebuild phase of my plan.. Uff!! I can see those toned muscles coming up!!!


Im an Angel.. until you leave
this room & stop giving
me cuddles!
On a side note, my foster cat is driving me nutttttsss!! he is such a sweetheart, but whenever I leave him alone in the kitchen, he cries and cries and cries like madness!!!

Thank God for earplugs!

Good day people! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment