Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Day 14: Up and About


Talk about busy.. I started my day at 10 (I slept at 11pm and woke up around 9), made breakfast, ate, did the dishes, showered and stepped out to return my rent a car by 11:30. 

A friend picked me up, whom I had to drop at the airport and take his car (instead of rentin) for two weeks. We had 1 hour to kill so we had coffee and chatted. By 1, we had to stop by a Mosque so he can offer prayer, I waited in the car, and we headed towards to airport at 1:30. After goodbyes, I drove off for some shopping.

I reached IKEA before 2pm as I needed to buy those lint remover roller refills, but everyone knows that when you go to IKEA you dont step out that place with just what you wanted, you will step out with more than you wanted coz you never thought of stuff that you actually COULD need :D

So by 2:30, I did my 1 wk food supply grocery shopping. I finished by 3:30. I had to wait for my prawns to be cleaned, so I stepped out of there close to 4PM. I just bought my lowfat yogurt, water and ate it with my crispbread. I almost missed the last hour allowed for my lunch!!

When I reached home by 5, I cleaned my proteins, weighed them and kept in the fridge. After cleaning up, I immediately left and took my foster cat to the groomers around 6. OMG the torture!! He was such a difficult cat!! I couldnt even explain. He was shouting and meowing to the high heavens the whole time!!!! He had grease on his tail thats why I had to take him.. Poor baby.. I have been to the same groomers with my cat and they are good. And their grooming station is in a room with a wall of glass so owners can see everything that was happenning and all occassions I was there, I saw that they treat/groom the cats really well.. But this one, Henry is a nightmare! Both groomers were bitten and scratched I think..

With the hassle and traffic, I reached home by 8, and decided to relax a bit before cooking my last meal. I was so tired I just boiled chicken breasts with cabbage and peppercorns flavored with salt and crispbreads. After dinner I chilled out for a bit.

After relaxing, I started to clean my house by 930 AND finished by 12midnight..

Whew... I wanted to sleep and saw that Death Becomes Her on cable. I havent seen that movie in a long time!! So I watched it til 3am and crashed to sleep..

WHHHHEWW.. Where did that energy come from? And to think my period had started showing itself...

As hectic as the day was, I am deviation free!

No comments:

Post a Comment