Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 29: Cheesy Does Not Do It

I weighed in today and have dissapointing 1 wk loss so Im not gonna post it now, Im going to wait for the 31st to have a final weight loss figure.. :'(

Woke up today and felt like having a cheese meal. I thought, I should try this Philadelphia Fat Free cream cheese that had so eluded the market shelves of a lot of members in the forum. Plus, it is going to expire in mid April so why not.

I made the zucchini cheese fritatta's (cheese+veggies+crackers)and I couldnt say it was any special. It was too much cheese for me even thouh I exceeded the veggie allowance by 10gms! I seriously thought that the allowance will be the same if I had an egg. Deviation! uff!

Plus, it didnt make me full. I felt elck! queasy, too much cheese! 2 hours later, I was so  hungry and by hour 5 I was dizzy hungry!!

So no, no more cheese meals for me. :/

Today was hectic as usual:

laundry> met a friend who is going back to PH and gave stuff, got caught up in a lot of traffic> grocery> picked up foster cat who is having the flu> drop groceries home> took cat to the vet> suddenly I had an allergy that got my nosed stuffed> came home weighed my proteins, kept in freezer> slept for 2.5hrs!, felt weak and sick> had dinner, couldnt bring myself to make my meals for this week> by 10, dragged my ass to the kitchen and made 2 days worth of meals only> felt so tired> cleaned the litter boxes> washed> slept by 12!

The day was full and I wasnt feeling at my 100%. I didnt get to sweep/dust the house and my cat is shedding full time!!!! :( So cat hair is everywhere! Im picking balls of fur from every corner of the house.. I may have to get her fully shaved again.. hmmmm...

Day 29, not deviation free.. exceeded Meal 1 veggie allowance by 10gms.

Anyhoo....

No comments:

Post a Comment