Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 2: Bring on the Hunger

And the rumblings begin.. :-O

I felt hungry almost instantly after each meal today. Previously, I have my first meal around 12noon (mostly biscuits and coffee) and I am fine. But today, after breakfast and upon reaching the office, I was already hungry. I waited after 2.5hrs fr my last meal before I had my crackers and coffee, but man, I was hungry! I kept myself busy so I can last til lunch at 2pm.

After lunch, I went down with my colleague for a break and after 30mins, I felt hungry. I cant be hungry so soon?? I think this is me craving for the taste of the food I used to eat. Anyhow, Im not giving in. I had my fruit allowance before 5pm.

I feel like my water intake requirement of 3liters is too less.. YES, less. By 6pm, Im sure I have reached the 3L mark. I feel like I have to cut down on my water intake. I checked this with my consultant today as Ive read that too much water can hinder
weight loss. How could it?! I think I average around 4 liters of water per day, excluding coffee.. hmmmm lets see what they will reply

I did Hatha yoga today, I was on empty stomach, which is fine with me. Im a big advocate of fasted training. I must say Im ok, I didnt find it that strenous.  Its more of deep stretchng which felt so good afterwards. I didn even sweat so much this time. Usually, after every workout, I end it with a 20min sauna session.  I went to the sauna after yoga but I didnt sweat as much as I used to, which was vey annoying for me.  Took a shower, changed and ate a fruit in the car and ate my last meal with a cracker by 9pm.

I am deviationn free today.. Yipeee! But, I received a reply this evening from the consultant that water is fine to a minimum of 2L per day and I should drink if Im thirsty AND sauna is not recommended.. ops.. :/

I am trying to correct my sleeping habits as well, so forced myself to bed by 11pm
Tomorrow is my official start date, hopefully tomorrow, I'll be much better with the hunger issue.

Good night :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment