Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 20: Detox??


Could I be detoxing so late in the program? Ive noticed for the past 2 days, that I am hungry, sleepy and somehow lightheaded in the afternoon.. Even just after an hour of my meal, I feel my stomach is hungry. I can get past through it but this has never happened before.. It could be when Im having a seafood day? I had seafood for today and yesterday. Could this be it?

I wore my skinny jeans today!! whooohooo.. still hurt a bit in the tummy an tight.. but yes wearable... I think its time to buy a skinnier pair of jeans to look forward to into wearing :D

Meals today:
BF: eggs+finely chopped mushroom, cabbage, tomato, onions+2crispbreads
S: coffee
L: BokChoy stir fried in onion, garlic and ginger +cubed tilapia fillets stir fried in finely chopped mushrooms, onion, and garlic
S: 1 crispbread
S: 2 crispbreads
D: BokChoy stir fried in onion, garlic and ginger +cubed tilapia fillets stir fried in finely chopped mushrooms, onion, and garlic +green apple
S: green apple

Program wise, we celebrated my birthday as planned, and I stuck to my meals and still deviation free today! I will have my beef meals tomorrow.. Maybe
The only thing that is not right, is that I havent worked out in more than a week! I am too busy! Not even a single session of yoga, and I miss it. I think I may go on Saturday or Sunday.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment