Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 24: Excercise

Program wise, I am good today. Ate my meals as planned.

I took a day off to relax as I wasnt able to take a leave on my birthday. I met with a friend who is visiting the country in the afternoon and we spent some time chatting and shopping (for her). I just had 2 cups of decaf and ate my lunch around 5pm.

She cant believe how much weight I have lost bec the last time I saw her I was probably 20kgs more.. She was really dumbfounded and asked me what Im doing, i told her Im doing the Cohen Diet. She is no stranger to this as it is very popular back home, and now that she is here, I sueggested if she wanted to sign up online, this is her chance.. I hope it works out for her, thats going to be a HUGE saving.

I decided to give Body Pump a try again today. It has been 10 days since I last worked out so I think its overdue. But knowing that I havent done any exercise (except for yoga yesterday) I had decreased my weights.

From the moment I started, despite the lighter weights, I felt weaker, my strength is not the same.. and I felt really bad about it. I know its the low calorie diet. I did feel lighter, I am lighter, but I felt the strain that I havent felt in a long time. I did finish the class, but with difficulty. Plus, I didnt sweat much which was annoying to me.

I didnt become so hungry, I felt more tired than hungry.. Like I am about to fall asleep on the wheel and I had no energy when I reached home.

As much as I love my pump class, I guess I wouldnt be doing it again anytime soon. I will be sticking to yoga alone..

Lesson learned.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment