Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 30: Beautiful Day

Yes, beautiful day for lose-as-a-mofo pants! :D

I wore one of the blouses I shopped for before my birthday. It fit so snuggly then, and now, its ok. I paired it with 1 of my work slacks, ha-ha!! It looks lousy on me now, and I think I can take it off without unzipping it. My thighs were swimming inside it, it  had become a pair of baggy slacks! :D And this was my size 6years ago when I was supposedly at my normal/nice size and now it has become loose on me.

Aside from that, yes, it was a beautiful day today. A crisp, sunny and cool morning with less traffic (!!) followed by a hot noon (which would have been lovely to have been spent on the beach-> beach volley and tanning), and ended with a cool (and not so breezy) evening.

I had at least 6.5hrs of uninterrupted sleep, so thats good. If my cat wasnt such an early riser I could have slept more..

I did hatha yoga today : ^_^ happy.. got tired though, and the class wasnt any different. Am I getting weaker?

I had my egg brekky, beef stir fry, and tilapia w shrimp stirfry. The seafood dish tasted absolutely yummy with the addition of giner to it. I also used this tropical condiment in 1 grinder which consist of coriander seeds, peppercorns, and all spice. Tasted absolutely different.. Loved it for dinner.

Day 30, deviation free...

No comments:

Post a Comment