Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 22: Salami Backed & Road Rage

Warning: a lot of profanity in this post

Weighed in this morning, and lost 2.1kgs. Now thats a total of 7.3kgs! :)

Saturday is becoming a day of chores for me uff-- laundry, folding clothes, house cleaning, groceries, and cooking my 5days worth of meals, which usually ends at 1am.


Salami Back
looks painful, doesnt it? :)
In my attempt to de-stress, I went for a cupping massage. Turns out, I am really stressed out and lots of toxins in my body.. It was lovely. Their massage therapists are the best of what I have tried so far.

After getting relaxed, I drove home and encountered some traffic, which I tried hard not to bother me. I went to shop for groceries, which took me less than an hour, coz now I mostly stay in almost 1 section of the huge supermarket (well except for the cat food section which was almost on the other end of the store).

Picked up my foster cat, my naughty boy Henry, who, according to the lady who took him for adoption day, got a lot of interest but was unfortunately not adopted.

All was fine, until I became a victim of road rage. A guy was trying to cut in front of me after queueing in the long line of cars, and he had the nerve to shout at me and call the police at me saying Im not giving way. I lost my nerve and shouted back! Like if I can swear in this
country without getting prosecuted I would have done so already. I took his picture that he was trying to cut in front of me as a proof to the police if ever he files a complaint, but he in turn took my cars picture and my picture, I was soooo fucking mad!!!!!!!! I got so stressed that I felt some acidity in my tummy..

I tried to let it go during the rest of the night, by going on with my routine and cooking but I still get stressed about it. I wasnt wrong in the first place and that asshole had the nerve to call the police on me?? mother fucker!!!!

I tried the breathing technique, didnt work. I just want to let this go.. But everytime I remember it, I get worked up, and I feel that acidity in my tummy...

Other than that, my meals were on as planned, today was a beef day, and quite delcious in fact. I had everything- meals, vitamins, crispbreads, fruits, and a 500ml DC.

DV free!

No comments:

Post a Comment