Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 0: Body Stats and Preppin'

Body Statistics 28 Feb 2014


This report shows me that as of today, I weigh 76.9kgs an that I need to lose 10.4kg of fat. The CD recommends a 20kg weight loss in order to reach my ideal weight. Now where can that other 10kg weight loss come from? My ass? My girlies?! (Oh no!!). 

The segmental fat results show that majority of my fat is located in my midsection :/ My BMI is 2.2 over than the maximum allowed for my height. :/

My muscle mass is in a healthy range, .4kg over than the maximum . I suppose I will lose some weight here too, although according to CD online consultant, they dont expect my weight to come from muscle mass loss. :? How is that possible? Not that Im bothered so much, beuse Ive found out that I develop muscle faster than other females.

Water, protein and mineral are at very good levels.

Pre Cohen Prep

I have selected the meal options and searched for recipes to make. I had a tough time with this one. I have gathered all my supplies needed for this program:


digital food scale
- ziplocks
- food containers
- 3-day food supplies - chicken breast, tuna in brine, veggies, olive oil spray, fruits, crackers- protein portions already weighed and in the freezer
- 100 day supply of vitamins

   My online page shows that my starting date is on the 3rd March, which surprised me because I knew I requested it to be on the 1st. In any case Im starting tomorrow anyhow. But here I am, still awake and watchigtv at 12:30 midnight.

  Tomorrow will be more difficult for me because, its my 1st day on the CD and I will be out of the house travelling and then being out in the sun the whole afternoon and then driving back home. I actually have a full day tomorrow. I should be getting into bed now..
  
  Here we go. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment