Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 13: :D

wooo hooo hooo!
I dont know what to call my Day today but I do know I want to post another of Chandler's dance moves.. :D Im a huge fan of Friends and I still am.

This morning before going to work I was figuring out what to wear. Since I lost my initial 25kgs became a size 12, I took out my old skinny jeans (the skinniest Ive been) from storage back in the closet in the hopes of fitting into them soon. I remember I bought them when I was a size 8. And it has been sitting in my closet for more than 4mos now.. :/ It can fit but each leg will have to be forced in the thighs area.. and of course, no chance of even making the 2 ends meet to button up

So this morning, I  thought, what the hell, lets see.. And to my amazement, it fit with the button closed and zipped up. It was still tight esp in the waist area as I had a fat overlap there when squeezed by the belt line. But the fact of the matter is it closed!! I could have actually worn it today if I had worn a loose blouse, but decided not to, I will wait for next week!!

So far so good. Still DV free.. I had

BF: eggs +onion+cabbage +coriander +1 cracker
snack: apple & coffee
Lunch: beef stir fry + cabbage +cucumber+2 crackers
snack: tea
Dinner: a portion of tilapia and a portion of tuna in brine + veggies+ 2 crackers
evening snack: green apple

I have a hectic weekend and I need to shop for food supplies tomorrow.. Saturday is an all out day.. *fingers crossed*

I have to admit though, Im craving for sweets..cookies, chocos, ice cream.. But I can control it and hopefully all throughout. I have a deadline and I cant miss it..

TOM has made its appearance :S

No comments:

Post a Comment