Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 27: That Dream

The deviation dream..
 
Ive read in some diaries that people dream of deviating from the plan and that the dream felt so real they got scared if they did actually deviate or not..

Ive been having such dreams the past few days.. But last night was the most memorable one. I dreamt that I deviated for both breakfast and lunch :D In my dream, I ate because we invited some relatives at home, some sort of a reunion.. There was bread, rice, curries, and ice cream!! :D Oh mayn! I really did wake up think like I wasted all my 26 days of effort hahahaha.. gawd...

I've got 4 more days until month end and my 4wk weigh in.. I cant wait!! Specially for the results from that body composition analyzer at the gym. I want to see where the weight has come off- fat, muscle or water..

Still deviation free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment