Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 1: Hectic

01 March 2014

Yo homies! :D Just felt like saying it. Day 1 was an almost success but could have gone better.

I was so lazy today that I had my breakfast at 10, and started to prepare 2 days worth of meals. It took me 2 hours to do this. My word! I got really tired of all the weighing, washing, cutting, cooking and packing and when I was done, I ended up with a big pile of dishes to wash! uff.. This is what had kept me from healthy eating, it is a TASK! A bitter pill to swallow..

I know Im ranting and being such a big baby about it (hence the pic with copyright kept :p) but I just have to keep doing this until it becomes easy and a part of me.



We went to see the Air Race yesterday and I did have a good time.It was awesome! I was out in the sun with the girls watching aircrafts do twist and turns, beating time. I didnt expect it to be as fun as it was to be honest, but yah, I wouldnt mind going again next time. I had to go for a long drive with friends but I managed. I did deviate though and it comes with a funny story :D as we were watching and my friend started passing out mints. Too engrossed in the airshow, i took one and popped it in my mouth. As soon as i tasted the minty sweet flavor, by reflex I spit it out hard and the mint hit the guys head in front of me. To avoid confrontation i pretented to have choked on it so I was coughing continuously. So instead of bei g angry, the guy was like "are u ok? U have water?" And i was coughing away to glory while trying to squeeze in an apology.. freakin funny my friends were just staring at me confused at what just happened :D

I noticed that I got hungry within 3 hourse after my meal, so I ate my crackers or fruit within my allowance. But I didnt even finish my cracker and fruit allowance for the day. I guess I was busy enough to feel the hunger.

Water consumption - 3Liters, and this is me holding back! Because I think in a day, I can drink more than 3 liters easily.

When I reached home, I did prepare my meals for the other 2 days and kept it in the fridge, so now I have food for the next 4 days.. :/

Day 1: khalas! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment