Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 23: Saturday = Stress Day

Ive noticed that for the past 3 Saturdays, 2 of them were full  of running errands. And each Sunday after that, I wake up, weigh in and gain 200gms just like this morning! :((

How can I change this? hmmm... I've got 3 more kilos to lose until month end.. I have got to achieve this!

Today is a boring day and I am having the feeling of wanting to deviate just to have some variety during the day. Im just so glad that I had prepared all my meals in advance so there's not even a slight chance for me to find an excuse of getting off plan. Although, as I am feeling this, I actually dont know what I wanted to eat/deviate to.. Its probably just the bored feeling and Im using food to get rid of it..

kill me.. kill me now! :'(
As I was driving to office this morning, I saw this big ad on the bus stop saying "Crispy Chocolate Espresso" with an image of an ice cream on a stick.. Its crispy +  it has chocolate + and it has espresso in an ice cream stick!! What more could you ask for???  huwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! :(

Temptation everyday, everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment