Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 11 & 12: Easy Peazy

I find it more easier to say no to the old junk food that I love so much. Dont get me wrong, I still love them but Im ok not to have them for now. I figured these chocos, cheesecakes, sweets and all the junk food will still be there, and will continue to be there for the rest of my life

There is no shortage people! :D no need for panic eating.. I have to keep telling myself this.

After experiencing the effects of clean eating yesterday with my workouts, I feel much confident that I would want to continue eating clean. My workout performance showed so much improvement, I cannot even begin to explain it.

Im just happy and Im just 11days from eating well.

Nothing much to report. Im still on plan. The scale is moving but I think slightly slower (?) than last week. I would know on the morning of the 15th.

Somehow the PMS symptoms were not here today. hmmmm.. weird..

------------

Day 12

Today is not so easy. I didnt get enough sleep and I dont know why. I did go to bed early around 10:30 but woke up at 2:30 and couldnt sleep since.

Im am PMsing big time. Lower tummy is in pain, body is heavy, having the sniffles, and no sleep! To top that off, I forgot to bring my multivitamins today. So i really have to exert effort in resisting my sweet cravings..

I met friends in the evening and I dont know what came over me but I was able to stick to plan even if:

1) they had bagels and cream cheese in front of me. Ijust sipped my decaf
2) went to a club for ladies night with 3 free house spirits for ladies and free popcorn! I did not touch a single thing!!


Victory dance for me! Whooohooo!! DV free.

I feel like Im getting stronger day by day...

No comments:

Post a Comment