Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 18: Stress!

What a stressful day. I am really upset.

A day that began nicely was perfectly ruined by a friend of mine by deciding to pick a fight with me. Must be the full yellow moon tonight.. Sent all hormones flying.. D

On top of that, work is coming left, right and center, and everyone cant seem to wait.

Uff.. tomorrow is my birthday.. and Im not quite sure if I can keep up with my statement:

No treats for me girls. We will meet up but I will eat my packed dinner. You all can drink and celebrate but I will not.. Gifts are still welcome though :D

Can I do this???

Im heading for a mani pedi later, I will try the gelish french tip. Im going not because its my birthday.. Im going because our VP and CCO are coming the next day.. Need to look professional from top to bottom..

Had my lunch at 4pm! Can you imagine!? i was that busy, I didnt even feel hungry. Meals for the day:

BF: eggs+cabbage+mushroom+onion+half cheek of the mango
S: Crispbreads +coffee
    sipped DC throughout
L: Stir fried Bok Choy (garlic+ginger+onion) topped off with garlic-ky tilapia fillet with parsley and corriander leaves
S: crispbreads
D: Beef stir fry+stir fried veggies (cabbage, mushroom, onions, capsicum)
S: apple

I was really too busy that i had dinner at almost 10pm..

However, the day ended well as my friends came over my place by 12midnight and brough over some chocolate mousse cake.. It was such a lovely gesture. Plus I did get calls from friends abroad at exactly 12mn (my time) so in some places it was already 3am, 4am, 5am, and yet they still called me.

And I didnt touch that cake!! Although, it was so tempting to lick off that mousse from the knife when I was placing it in containers to bring to the office the next day :D


DV free today.

No comments:

Post a Comment