Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ROUND UP ->Week 1 to 4 & Results

I just want to scream-- boooyah!!! *with my fist up in the air* :D

I cant believe its been 4wks! It all went by so quickly and Im down 8.7Kgs! Victory Dance for me!! whoo hooo hooo!

Although I planned for 10kgs on the 1st month..

As per my body composition analyzer results, these are the most important parameters:

Fitness Parameters28-Feb1-AprChange
BMI (range: 18.5-25)27.224.2-3.0
Weight (range: 51-69.8 kg)76.968.2-8.7
Muscle Mass (22.9-28.3)28.426.8-1.6
Fat Control -10.4-5.2-5.2
Waist to hip ratio (range: .75-.85)0.930.89-0.04
BMR (range: .1391-1618kcal)14761417-59.0
Clothes Size1282 sizes down

These are just the basics and the most important, but every fitness measurement as per this machine has improved significantly-- I am now within ALL NORMAL ranges (and in some exceeded by some points only)!!

My segmental lean and segmental fat are now ALL NORMAL, except for my segmental fat % in my midsection.

I highlighted 2 above as these 2 are not something im actually that happy about:

Muscle Mass has decreased by 1.6 kgs. Meaning, 1.6kg of my current weight loss actually came from my muscle mass.. hmmm not ideal

BMR: My initial range was 1746-2051 kcal, which means I can eat up to 2051 kcal per day. But now, my range is 1391-1618kcal per day, which means I can now only eat up to a max of 1681kcal per day. I know this is due to the low cal diet + significantly less exercise.

The only good thing is that the recommended for me to lose is just 59kcal less than what was recommended for me when I was seriously working out. :)
 
Total centimeters lost: 106.04 cms!!! But this is my whole body measurement, each body part taken into consideration. You can see all details  here

It is worth a look, trust me! The overall change is exciting!! My segmental fat/lean, the cms I lost per body part is yebah!!! Mini human wave for me.. whooo hooo hoo!



But if we are to look at the major ones, I lost a total of 46.3cms and 2 clothes sizes down:




Measurements (in cms)28-Feb1-AprChange
Bust10495.3-8.7
Waist9087-3.0
Hips104.597-7.5
Mid Tricep R3329.5-3.5
Mid Tricep L3226.5-5.5
Mid Thigh R58.7453.7-5.0
Mid Thigh L58.554.5-4.0
Mid Calf R41.336.7-4.6
Mid Calf L41.236.7-4.5
Total Lost-46.3

 
Other factors that are useful to note:

1) Skin: same, no dryness, I guess this is due to the 1tsp of Omega 3 Liquid that I am taking every morning (i've been taking this even before the program). Plus I average about 3L of water a day.

BUT, I am seeing some loose skin, it doesnt look so bad to me, but I seriously dont look "firm". I hope my skin catches up quickly..

2) Hair: Well Im not sure if I am losing more hair than normal, but what I have noticed is that my hair doesnt get so oily after 1 day, like before. I only noticed this on the 4th week when I didnt wash my hair for 3 days! :D I used to wash my hair everyday because it becomes oily looking, makes it look flatter and thinner than it is.

3) Nails: I dont see any difference

4) Mood:  Definitely improved. On the first 7 days, I noticed I really feel happy which I cannot explain. I was always in a good mood. I was actually thinking if there is something wrong with me. I also didnt feel the same amount of "dread and depression" prior to my periods. I did feel a bit low, but nothing compared to how I was before- bloated, irritable, mean, depressed, tired, and joints in some pain.. This is excellent for me!

5) Strength: Ah, I am weaker definitely. Weights training- not possible

6)  Energy: Ive been up and about and usually spent at the end of the day

What I have learned these past 4 weeks:

1) Patience: to shop for food, cook, pre-pack 1 weeks worth of meals

2) Discpline: to stick within what the program requires of me

3) Willpower: to say no to daily temptations

4) Perseverance: to keep up with the plan and to consciously tell myself not to deviate

5) Determination: to reach the end of my REDUCE phase by keeping in mind the first 4

6) Sleep does play a big role in weight loss-- so better get enough of it

As cheeky as those 5 were :D I really did discover that I CAN DO IT, if I set my mind to it and take accountability for it. I never thought I had this much discipline when it comes to food, because I grew up knowing that I dont have it.

I may not have reached my 10kg goal, but I am still over joyed with my overall results!! Cant wait to report to my consultant.

Happy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment