Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Day 49 & 50: Sun baking

Day 49

I love pre-summers!!! Just went loca and went to the beach with friends at 7am armed with a tanning oil (hello ms. hawaiian tropic :D) and left around 10:30. The water was sooooo nice, and the beach was not packed yet. I am now slowly transitioning from pale to bronze.. i love it!!

After the beach, we went for some mani-pedi. It was a total girly day. After the salon, went to shop for food, and at 5pm, I slept and slept and slept.. hehehe I thought I was at least going to measure my proteins but I could not bring myself out of the couch. Considered not having dinner but  decided against it..

All meals taken on time, 2 DCs today, no multivitamins though (i forgot!), and had 1 huge mango. I was just so craving for it. :/

Day 50

I wanted to go to the beach but my house needs some cleaning! I felt too tired to clean. Found every excuse not to. Throughout the day I managed to do my whole laundry needs, fold the heap of clean clothes that had fallen on the floor (the mountain of clothes on the chair had collapsed with the height :D ) change my sheets, put up curtains, cook 3 days worth of meals, sanitize and clean the kitchen, changed my cat's litter for the week, mop the living room and sweep the whole house. This is superficial cleaning, as I havent dusted the living room and cleaned the bathroom.

Burlesque was showing on cable and watched it til end, so I ended up sleeping at 12:30mn. :/ Cant say the movie was worth it.

TOM hasnt arrived yet, but I am feeling the cramps.. what's going on?

All meals and vitamins taken on time, 2 DCs today.

Day 49 & 50, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment