Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 55, 56, 57: Weekend Roll

Nothing much to report with the diet, aside from the fact that I still am missing my TOM and that I am getting hungrier quite quickly after meals.

I bought chromium tablets so I hope that will work against the food cravings, hoping that my hunger is due to cravings and not real hunger.

I havent worked out at all this week!! I got a call from the gym to check why I havent been coming and they recommended to freeze my membership. I am thinking to do this from 15May-15June 2014

Day 55 was spent in the office and ended up watching Transcendence. Reached home around 12:30mn and was so hungry I ate another peach, technically the allowance is counted on Day 56..

Day 56, went to buy some groceries, measured my proteins and thats it. Was lazy in the morning. In the afternoon I went to my friend's house to spend time with her and her mom. In the evening we watched The Other Woman. It was hilarious! :D Had 2 fruits today, so I had 3 in total, counting the peach I ate at 12:30 early morning/midnight.

Im starting to be pretty annoyed that I cannot have popcorn and nachos!

Day 57, was volunteering day. It was a tiring 3 hours. After our shift, we ended up on our backs on the park's garden, enjoyed the breeze, and rested our backs. After an hour, we headed to the beach for some tanning. Spent a good 3.5hrs there.. got a good tan ofcourse. After this, I went for a massage. Reached home and cooked 2days worth of meals.

All meals taken on time, lots of DCs in between but within allowance, fruits, crackers and vitamins taken.

Day 55,56,57, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment