Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 40: Out with the Old, In with the Very Old

Its been 40 days! waw cant believe its been that long that Ive been eating clean.

Today is the same ate all my meals on time, ate my fruits and crackers, vitamins, and had 2 DC's today.

I received a surprise in the mail today. Im still tight with my friends from Uni days despite being away for about 6 years now, just an occassional 2wk vacations back at home per year. So, every year, she collects these starbucks drink stamps to earn their very nice Starbucks Planner and for 3 years, she has been collecting for both of us.And I received my planner yesterday!! Im so happy. Ive been collecting these since 2004 :D Although late, I am still glad I have it.. And she included a nice note for my birthday

Got invited by Hyatt Regency for a site inspection which usually ends in a nice dinner in one of their restaurants. I just told the guy I am fasting because of lent (food fast) but Im ok for some coffee and water. Imagine his shock :D most people accept invitations from hotels (and that too a 5 star) for the sumptuous lunch /dinner offered .. We did end up having a great 2 hour conversation though. I just had to tell him I had to go coz it was 9 (and I dont want to miss my dinner!)

Upon reaching home, I decided to dig out ALL the old clothes I have in storage. The ones I brought with me when I moved here in 2008. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE FIT ME NOW and some are totally lose/baggy that I have to place it either for donation or for repair.

Just wowed at it. I suddenly have "new" clothes to wear.

Now I just have a run through my closet on what I can remove so I can place the old clothes back in.

PMS is kicking in though, feeling a bit rundown quickly..throat is a little scratchy too. I just got my electric cigarette. I dont smoke cigarettes, but I do smoke shisha. I like flavors that it comes in, and I had the 6mg nicotine ones.. I had just a few puffs and my throat became scratchy and I felt parched.. But I still like them. Its my Shisha in A Pocket

All is good. I am looking forward to busy weekend! :)

Day 40, DV free.



No comments:

Post a Comment