Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 32: Round Two

As happy as I am to have lost so much in a span of 31 days, I did set a deadline for myself, 20kgs in 2 months, and I fell 1.3kg short.  I need to do the best I could to meet this deadline:

March - off with the first 10kg

April - off with the next 10 kgs

May- 15 -18 days on refeed --> will be in a 4 day conference in Vienna.. soooo a bit worried abt this, if I am at least at the end of refeed, I would have somehow gotten the hang of it already

May to 1st week June- 15 or X days on maintenance--> I am travelling back home for 10days for a wedding, and being home, and meeting friends will entail a lot of mom's homecooked food and eating out. I should be able to handle this [somehow] well by then

June- should be carrying on well with maintenance

How to achieve this? After scouring through the newyouforum website, I will try these during this month:
1) switch meals around
2) strictly monitor water intake, play within 2-2.5L
3) fruits will be apples and oranges alone -- will be generous during TOM by having 2 mangoes
4) avoid DCs as much as possible, maximum 1 per day if I really need it.
5) strictly do Yoga, minimum twice a week.. NO WEIGHTS training.
6) if I decide to have cheese, I will have 2x in one month, on the 1st and 2nd wk.
7) sleep 7-8hrs-- >> Oh yes, the toughest one
8) Stop weighing myself daily. Will just weigh myself every 10 days
                                                        (IF I CAN CONTROL MYSELF :D)
                                             9) DO NOT STRESS!! --> thats why Im writting this now.. to de-stress..

I did try that Lemon drink in the morning.. And OMFG!!! sour!sour! sour! I think my tummy got a shock of acidity. I had half a lemon (with skin and all), 100ml of ACV, and water all blended together. I took it before brekky, and initially I was think of having half the lemon and the rest of ACV before lunch, but I seriously dont think I can stomach it. I will have it once a day this week and see if I can increase it next week.

Meals are cooked yesterday with some balsamic vinegar in one of the meals.. Lets see.

BF: Lemon AVC drink + Egg omellete + crackers + multivitamins
S: 1 cracker and just sipped my DC from 11:30 until it finished in the afternoon
L: Chicken veggie stirfy, with oregano.. yumm
S: Apple + DC
D: tilapia fillets with balsamic vinegar + stir fried veggies

Watched Divergent with some friends today. The popcorn smell is still intoxicating. I figured if I could have endured it 3 times and did not give in, why not now? So, I didnt have one, I had my apple, my dinner, and 2 crackers with me in the cinema, and ate the apple first before reaching the cinema, and had dinner and crackers before the movie ended. Just sipped DC throughout the movie.

Day 32, DV Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment