Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 44 & 45: One of Them Days

"..that a girl goes through... dont take it personal.." :D

PMS surely kicking in.. Day 44 was ok, nothing much to report. I did hatha yoga with a colleague in the evening then went to watch an movie outdoors.. all meals taken on time.

Day 45 is totally different story.

I was feeling quite sluggish today. The usual slump when Im close to my periods, I am feeling tired as if I have been moving around and its just 10am! I am craving too, despite the morning multi-vitamin. I feel hungry right after the meal + cracker.

I had to let my foster cat go today. I love him to bits, but he doesnt let me sleep! I have isolated him in the kitchen as he had just recovered from the flu plus my cat doesnt get along with him yet.. When I am in the kitchen with him, he is so sweet, loving and purring non-stop. But as soon as I step out, its a crying madness!! for hours! And its been 3 wks like this, so I told the lady who rescued him of my situation and she offered to board him.. I feel so bad.. coz a) the lady will have to spend for boarding and 2) I will miss that naughty little bugger.. BUT I do need proper sleep too.. :'(


one of them coffee person..
Black coffee is my saviour. I normally take my coffee black anyway even before pre-cohen, with an occassional dash of milk and sugar when I feel like it.  Black coffee gives me the energy boost that I need, everytime. Its my version of Redbull..

So I sipped my coffee, silently, waiting for the energy rush to come.. Otherwise I just wanted to go home and rest or do nothing. The coffee did its job :) and everything seems bright and shiny after that :D

I had expressed my interest to be considered for a position that will open in one of the departments from our group of companies..  feedback was positive.. need to get cracking on adjusting my CV.

By noon I received feedback from the clinic about my 2nd blood test results. Feedback was good: 
Please be advised that Dr. Cohen was satisfied with your blood test results and instructed that you continue with your program.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions. 
Regards,

The Consultants Team

 Please note: No additional blood test is required, unless we specifically request it.
Im happy! ^_^

Picked up a friend from the airport. Im glad to have him back in the country with a new job!

Went home early and cooked my 4days meals.

Day 44 & 45, DV free..

No comments:

Post a Comment