Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 37: The Number 36

Woke up, gained 400gms. I know I said I wouldnt weigh myself daily but only after 10days, but couldnt help myself..

I almost deviated today, out of choice due to anger and frustration. I couldnt even begin to write it.. Its the fuckall of all news.. So I'd rather not get started and all the flying fucks and mother fuckers will trod on this entry..

Anyhow, I almost reached and took a handful of those Hershey's chocolate nuggets from my colleague who just came back from US and wanted to munch on each single one of them.. The chocolatey goodness..


But the only thing that stopped me is the number 36.

36 days of eating Cohen clean.

Do I just throw it all away? I know it will only add to the misery of the day. I know that at the first taste of that chocolate, I have disregarded my 36 days of hard work. No, not disregarded it BUT I would have set myself back 1 week- ON PURPOSE. Why would I do that?!

All meals taken on time. I forgot my multivitamins and note to self: never to forget again. As the hunger and cravings are evident without it. I had to stop myself from eating my crackers and my fruits, otherwise I will not have anything else except dinner in the evening..

Day 37, DV free.

Thats all. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment