Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 59: Observations

lol :D
I've been hearing these a lot lately:


"Dont lose more, you are going to dissappear!" -- :D

"You look tired, you should eat" -- Im looking tired right? why should I eat? maybe you could say I should sleep or rest?

"The charm in your face had gone" -- more than twice! ufff!

"Dont lose so much weight, if you become super thin, its not a good look as well. Your face has become too thin.. or about to." -- I agree with this, but at the back of my mind I am not yet at goal weight..

I dont mind hearing them, its just that its difficult to explain why I am still on my diet. No one, who has not been on CD will understand the importance of reaching goal weight.

I have noticed these too:

1) I cannot walk as fast as I used to and as fast or upbeat when I used to climb the stairs. I feel like my bum is heavy and my legs wont move the way they used to as I walk up the stairs, and its just 2 flights! I can usually zoom through it. I have strong, muscled legs so I know Im good at stair climbing and speed walking (despite being overweight before)

2) feeling some lower back pain.. I thought this was due to yoga, but I havent been to yoga for a week and its still there. I went for a massage 2 days ago, hoping it will go away but its still there.. some lingering pain, not dying pain but this uncomfortable pain..

3) Sleep has become even shorter. I dont sleep early, somehow I cant manage to. But for the past 3 days, I've been waking up at between 530-630am! I dont know if its my cat, coz she meows to open the balcony door in the morning, but thats usually around 7-ish..

4) Hungrier. I mean, I get hungry quite quickly after meals. Also, in the morning, from the time I wake up and when I reach the office (before my 1st meal), I find myself saying, "I am sooo hungry" sometimes to myself, or out loud. I bought my chromium capsules to help with this.. I hope it works.. its been 3 days..

On the positive side:

1) NONE, as in NONE of my work clothes fit- trousers, dresses, blouses. I really have to buy office pants at least.. I am not looking forward to it, coz the 1 pair I bought 3wks ago, is no longer fitting well..

2) my skinny jeans is no longer skinny

3) my normal jeans, look like boyfriend pants on me now :D

4) being in a bikini is alright.. have some loose skin in my tummy area.. but its ok.. it just looks like im someone who needs to tone up.. stretch marks had made themselves visible on my hips and breasts though :'( I bought Bio Oil and try if it will work on them..

I dont know what's really going on or what is going to happen, and I have 2days (last month had 31days) more until my 8wk weigh in. So lets see..

All meals taken &vitamins on time, 1DC, crackers and fruits in between.

Day 59, DV free..



No comments:

Post a Comment