Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 53: Party!

I had to pace my meals and snacks today as I had a hectic late afternoon and evening. I still am on the switching of meals so that means my lightest meal will be in the evening.

BF: meal 2
Snack: cracker + DC
L: meal 3
S: 2 crackers
S: 1 peach
D: meal 1 + 2 crackers

Our office had a joint agent party tonight at Hard Rock Cafe which lasted until 12mn. We had to set up around 5 and I left the venue at 12:30mn as we had to pack up our collaterals. I reached home by 1am! Slept at 1:30.. So much for the HGH boost eh?

I had fun. Good music and fun crowd.

The fried canapes smelled delicious! mini burgers, deep fried mozarella cheese, calamari and other tidbits.. whew..

But I stuck to the plan by having my dinner and 2 DCs and water throughout the night. Didnt touch a single food, didnt drink a single alcohol. I didnt even have my 2nd fruit allowance. I was feeling a bit hungry around 12mn but I decided not to have the fruit.

Day 53, DV free

No comments:

Post a Comment