Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 52: Deprived

Is it just me?

I do feel good, look good, healthier, closer to my rebuild phase and to achieving my ideal body, light and in a better mood and all, but I do feel deprived of the delicious food. The food that I used to enjoy so much..

I sometimes resent being on this diet. That's how much deprivation I am feeling.

Then right after the resentment, I hear myself saying:

"well.. you brought this upon yourself"

... if you havent let yourself go and hogged all those junk like there's no tomorrow, there wouldnt be a need to do something this drastic..

... if you have just learned the word: moderation, then maybe you will still be having those treats every now and then and wont let you balloon up to a 100kg

"what right do you have to complain and feel deprived then? you have hogged a lifetime's worth of chocolates and junk!"

Tough love shit..

Switched my meals today, Meal 2 for breakfast, meal 3 for lunch and meal 1 for dinner. I hope this will have a positive effect on my weightloss. Forgot my 2nd vitamin today, had 1 DC and all my crackers, pear and mango for my fruit allowance.. Cooked my next 3 days worth of meals.. eventhough not in the mood for it..

Day 52, DV free

No comments:

Post a Comment