Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day 38: Adding Coal to the Fire

 health-bent.com
I am tensed up to my ears right now:

Weightloss:  Back to 68.1kg.. since Day 32, I had lost 700gms and then gained them all back as I weighed in this morning. Is it the lack of sleep? the stress? 10days before TOM. I dont know! All I know is that I am deviation free

Solution: ?

Incentive:  My Barcelona trip is not going to happen. Leave not approved.

Solution: Keep the France trip alone and move the dates.

Sleep: Not getting enough. My old habits are coming back. Plus, my cat wakes up so early and keeps on meowing, disrupting my sleep. If I shut her out of my room, she keeps crying.

Solution: Will earplugs save me?

Dark circles under my eyes becoming prominent. Everyone in the office and at the gym is saying so. I drink enough water

Solution: Sleep more and I need to find a good concealer

Work: Its going to pile up soon on me now.. Im a too lazy to do this. I should also be job hunting right now, which Im not doing.

Solution: STOP BEING COMPLACENT!!! WORK YOUR ASS OFF!

Overall Mood: I feel like I am PMSing, its just a wk before the expected TOM date.

Solution: Ride it through.. Sleep..

Whew.. in times like this, I try to find a solution for every problem. Only issue is if I will follow through this solution..

"Let it gooooo.. let it gooooo..." :D

Its time to add coal to the waning fire..
(so soon?? :D )

I decided to start reading up for the REBUILD phase of my plan. But, I found out that there will be a short MAITAINANCE part in this rebuild plan. Sort of breaking in to Rebuild.

In my earlier posts, I mentioned that I want to follow a Zone living. I read 2 of Dr. Barry Sears books when I was in the Uni and was convinced with this way of living. The Zone style of eating comprises of 30% protein, 40% carbs and 30% fat in each meal. What got me sold on this eating plan is this:

What is the Zone? Simply put, its the metabolic rate at which the body works at peak efficiency.


I downloaded all his books and will slowly determine my eating strategies after Refeed. As for the exercise part, I need to start slow and so I will go to the basics of weights training and some HIIT cardio, which I can get from my trainer. I already have Visual Impact for Women by Rusty Moore as a start off point.

All meals taken today on time. No DCs for me today so yay! Took my multivitamins and my hunger and cravings were under control. I tried nectarine today.. Yummy!!

Went to get my 2nd set of blood test done and went straight home to cook for the next 3days worth of meals. hit the sack by 11:30pm.

If my sweet cat wakes up at 6 and decides to wake me up, then I would have at least 6.5hours of sleep. Besides, there's Yogilates at 7am at the gym tomorrow.

Oh! 2 of my friends got accepted to the program, so double yay!!

Day 38, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment