Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 60: Feeling Rundown

Its probably because I didnt have proper sleep and the 'calm before the storm' with regards to my workload had officially passed today,I was feeling very tired, sleepy and moody. On top of that, Im craving :'(

they had to keep this? they could have
just let it go with the caterers!
Plus there were a lot of leftover sweets from yesterday's party. I was just feeling like I am being punished for not having any of those. Such as these ice cream scoops in the freezer. I havent had the chance to take a pic of the bottom part of the fridge, as despite being full, the desserts were out by 10:30am..

Im feeling so so so so bad for myself.. I know there is no reason why. Its not as if its the end of the world.

So in an attempt to pump myself up, I searched for old photos. The photos at my heaviest. I was so big then.. Huge..

Didnt work.

Im just chalking this up from being sleepless..

Cooked my 3 days worth of meals yesterday evening. Ate my meals on time today. Had my vitamins, crackers and 1 DC. I ate four peach/nectarines though. I just couldnt help myself. I was feeling so low and they tasted so good..

Guess the chromium is not working? :(

Day 60, DV free..


No comments:

Post a Comment