Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 54: Missing Madamme Period (TOM)

Ok, its been 10days delayed. I've read that TOM can go kaput on you once you are on CD coz of the sudden change in diet and hormones, but this quick? Ive only been 8weeks in the program. I have been feeling minor cramps for the past few days thought, but no sign of Madamme Period. :/


as much as i hate to admit it..
Albeit sleepless, I fixed myself to hide the late night I had yesterday. Put on good coverage for my under eye circles, fixed my hair neatly on a high ponytail, wore a chic all-black ensemble with pointy heels! and reached work on time. While everyone in the office were showing signs of not having a good hrs of sleep, I was looking "fresh" :D

I was in an upbeat mood too :) coz the pair of cigarette pants I was wearing was a bit loose on me already and I bought them 2wks ago! Feels good.. :)

I emailed my consultant yesterday coz I am having several issues that I need to answers to:

1) I am getting hungry pretty quickly after my meals. Most specially at night. Answers were:
"...dont have cheese and yogurt meals because its the least filling "
I answered back that I only have cheese and yogurt once a week and received this reply
"Please can you add an additional chromium supplement. Please avoid exercising at the moment. Please keep us posted on how you are feeling."
I am taking 2 multi-vitamins per day already, so decided not reply back to this one.
"...make sure Vit B6 intake is not more than 5mg"
Ok, I am always below this..
...do not exercise for now 
I havent gone for yoga for about a week now..
...if you feel too hungry and shaky please ADD to your daily program one fruit and 5 crackers for the next 10 days
When I read this, I was like wow! 1 more fruit and 5 more crackers!! Excellent! However, I have no intentions of doing this, just as a last resort. I didnt even ask if these will have an effect on weightloss coz I have no intention to try.

2) Missing Madamme Period
.. Weight changes (weight gain or weight loss) might temporarily affect the menstrual cycle; however, if the menstrual cycle is not normalized (after the re-feeding) we would suggest a gynecological checkup.
Too vague, but what to do?

3) Checked if Nabisco crackers were accepted to the program as I have read in the forum that these were delish
Saltine Crackers ? Nabisco are the most popular in the USA and the best part is that you can have two crackers for every one in your allowance.


Which btw I havent seen anywhere here.

4) Asked if they have a referral program as 2 of my friends had signed up because of me and 2 more are waiting if for feedback from them
We try to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore we do not have a referral program/promotion but we hope that it will encourage you even more to work hard and keep up the good work now that your friends are also eating healthy.
Yah right :/

I am also in the midst of experimenting with meals switching having meal 1 as the last one. here is what I observed:

After day 1 weigh in:

Meal 3 - > Meal 2 -> Meal 1- > crackers and fruits in between - >2 DCs: 200mg drop

After day 2 weigh in:  did not have meal 1 as the last meal but the 1st meal

Meal 1 - > Meal 3 -> Meal 2- > crackers and fruits in between - > 3 DCs: no movement

After day 3 weigh in: 1 fruit is a peach

Meal 2 - > Meal 3 -> Meal 1- > crackers and 1 fruit in between - > 3 DCs: 400mg drop

After day 4 weigh in: 1 fruit is a peach and 1 big mango

Meal 2 - > Meal 3 -> Meal 1- > crackers and 2.5 fruits in between - > 1 DC: 200mg drop

After day 5 weigh in: 1 fruit is a peach and 1 big mango

Meal 2 - > Meal 3 -> Meal 1- > crackers and 2.5 fruits in between - > 1 DCs: 200mg drop

With what I am seeing, the meal switching works and for me, just having 1 fruit a day instead of 2 makes me lose more than having 2 fruits a day. DCs and crackers doesnt seem to have an effect. I can try cutting back on crackers but I really dont want to, because they mix well with coffee or a DC :D and are easy to carry. The crackers really help me get to my next meal esp. when I am not busy.

Will continue on this experiment until month end.

I went home early today and just decided to relax at home = sat on the couch and watch tv, slept a bit earlier than usual.

All meals intact, vitamins,crackers and fruits taken on time.

Day 54, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment