Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 41, 42, 43: Pre- Summer is Here!!

Weekends do come in a roll eh? :D and really too short..

Pre-summer is the best time to go out, enjoy the beach and work out that lovely tan, as when summer hits, we are looking at a 55degree weather :-O

Day 41-43: DV free!



Day 41

Weighed in this morning after 10days, and I lost 1.3kgs

Weight loss is slowing down. But size wise, I think Im still going down. So thats ok..

Im feeling sick today but I braved it through. Didnt take any medicines, and went home early, then slept and slept and slept

I decided to cook tomorrow morning.

All meals intact. Had a mango smoothie for breakfast. All meals, vitamins taken on time. 1 DC for today.

Day 42

The reason why I slept so much yesterday was to prepare myself for today!! :))

My friend and I did some volunteer work at a cat shelter in the morning. The shelter houses 200 cats and we did a proper cleaning of everything in one of the cat rooms. It was tiring but it was expected. Went home for a while to have lunch and rest then hit the beach at 4pm.

We wanted to inquire how much it would it cost us for surfing lessons, got the info and hit the beach for some late afternoon tanning. Figured sun is safer at this time.

After the beach we went to my friends apartment for dinner, to shower, change and get ready for a hawaiian themed party. It was so much fun! We had a free drink, played limbo rock, the bar was playing some good tunes, it wasnt so crowded, and we got our own goodie bags! :))

I love this day!

All meals intact and taken on time. Just had a DC at the bar and water the rest of the evening..

Day 43

THOSE MASALA SHRIMPS.. made..me.. crumble.. almost..

Okay, today is another beach day. But I started the day at 10 as I slept around 3 am. Had breakfast, went to shop for some staple make-up and then groceries (finally found a low fat cottage cheese!!). Reached home weighed my proteins and veggies for 2 days, and headed down to the beach.

Tanning +  beach volley = tired and hungry.

So all of us headed down to the local outdoor joint of fresh seafood. There is nothing posh about this place, but you can find all tourists and locals of different nationalities, waiting in line outside for more than 1hour for food. There are only 2 dishes- fish (hammour, pomfrit and sherry) & shrimps with curry sauce serving on the side, served with koboos or parathas and salads.

Waiting to order for almost an hour, they got their food 30mins later. They ordered 1.2kgs masala, deep fried shrimps which are my favorite. I was literally holding off all the drool forming in my mouth!!!!

Being a good girl, I ate my beef cauli rice + apple, while they ate all those delicious, deep fried, SPICY, food..

What to do eh?

Reached home, cooked my next 2 days meals, crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment