Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 51: Happy Easter!

Weighed in and after 10 days, I lost 1.4kg.. This is sooooo slow.. :(

Caught up with the diaries on the forum.. Im glad :)


Commit.. #tanning :p
Im on half day off today due to easter. So went to church then to the beach :) some more tanning.. After sunset, I went to meet my friend and hubby and her mom who's visiting for a month. Its been 5 years since I last saw her.
I thought today will be the day I'll deviate for dinner. I was expecting her mom to make me eat (which she did) and ofcourse I would not be able to refuse incessantly. Good thing is, my friend set her straight not to force me.. whew.. crisis averted..


Im such in a good mood today. Probably because I found an easter bunny chocolate on my desk hihihi..

I will be going on duty trip on 14-15May and 16-17May will be on personal. I will finally get to try the SWISS business class product (I've already tried ours and LH too) so Im really looking forward to it. But I dont think I will be on refeed during this time. My losses are going at a snail's pace. I asked the airline if I can take packed food on my hand carry, which I cant. But they told me that they have a low sodium option meals. It is going to be more than 6hours flight, landing at 9:20am and the conference starts at 10am! SO I will not take a checked-in luggage as I will have to rush to the conference, I need ensure that I can eat something close to a Cohen friendly meal onboard and make it to lunch. I am a bit nervous as to how I can manage these 4days.

Had all my meals and vitamins on time, 3 DCs (oh my!), 1 fruit and crackers taken..

Day 51, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment