Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 34, 35, 36: All in a Roll

Nothing much happened and at the same time so much has happened that I had to combine these 3 days in one entry.

Day 34

Was bleh.. Went on to work, counting the hours until the weekend finally starts. Had the choice between yoga and sleep and I decided to go home early and sleep. But I didnt. What's up with that??

We went clubbing in the evening as we wanted to try this F Studio Club, which kinda sucked. I mean the music sucked. We were looking forward to some dancing but the music(which was good for lounging) did not fit our taste. So we went on to Boudior, and lo and behold, our hiphop rnb craving were satieted. We danced from 12:30 til 2:30 in our closed high-heeled shoes (some stupid requirement from F Club). I could barely make it back to the car.

All meals intact btw and had dinner by 9 and had an apple before the club. I just ordered a bottle of water :) yay me!

Day 35

Since I slept around 4am, I missed breakfast! yep thats right. I set my alarm for 9:30 and woke up at 12:30 in search of my phone. And for the life of me, I cant figure out how my phone unhooked itself from charging and found its way beside me on the other side of the bed :D

So I immediately emailed my consultant. Should I stick to the 3 meals but adjust my timings until 10pm? Or should I keep the 9PM last meal of the day (which means I will skip 1 meal). And the stickler of an answer was:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please do not skip meals as this trains your body to store your food as fat.

Rather have your meals, 5 hours apart and wait at least 1 hour prior to going to bed after your last meal.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Sheesh.. So I had 3 meals today but moved the timings.  I slept by 12.

For lunch, I decided to have a cheese meal. I chopped up my veggies pretty finely (mushrooms + zucchini+cabbage+onions+capsicum), stir fried them and placed a spoon of Philadelphia fat free on top of it until it melted completely. Served it with green apples on top (cubed) and kept the rest of the cheese allowance on the side. It tasted good! I loved it..

Cheese- back on the list :D

I was a total vegetable today. I planned to:

- clean:  nah couldnt be bothered
- laundry: too lazy to get bum out of the couch
- shop for food:  i didnt want to change out of my old-as-rag clothes, make my face decent and comb my hair

Needless to say, I didnt do anything productive today, but ate all my meals

Day 36

Oh this day was hectic:

8am: 1 load in the wash > washed my cat's litter box > gave my cat a bath > given antibiotics to my foster cat and cleaned his litter box > cooked brekky > went out for groceries > weighed my proteins and some veggies and kept in fridge > cooked lunch & dinner > met friends at the beach for some beach volley > watched Sabotage > dinner> cooked 2 days worth of meals

And Im sure, by tomorrow I would have gained like another 200gms again. I am seeing a pattern that stress (in this sense) makes me gain.

I should learn this lesson and do something about it. Im being too lazy to divide up my day.. I dunno as stupid as that sounds..


Day 34-36, DV free

No comments:

Post a Comment