Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Should I Just Give In?


Sorry but most of my post contains thoughts of deviating.. i keep saying that everyday is a battle inside my head.. a battle against my willpower to say no, against lethargy in preparing meals, against office treats, against slipping for the "reason"..

Everyday is a battle..

Should I just give in this one time and learn the lesson first hand? I havent deviated intentionally (yet) as I've read in posts in the forum that deviating is not worth the setback you are putting yourself into..


Really? As they say, today I may lose the battle but not the whole war...

Just one deliberate deviation.. that crispy chocolate espresso ice cream, those kinder bars, a whole tub of pringles salt, dahl fry, aloo paratha or those bonchon wings and garlic fried rice.. all in just one day.. like a cheat day...

Sigh.. I know this is all wishful thinking.. I will not let myself fail by giving in..

These two in my head:

Angel: Good girl!


Demon: Chicken shit! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment