Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 33: Incentive

For all the hard work I've done for the past month, I decided to reward myself with a Samsung Note 10.1.. I know this is a tad too much but I figured it can be a birthday gift for myself as well. And now I am enjoying my Scribd and downloaded as much ebooks as I can :D


After completing refeed, I intend to reward myself again. Hopefully by that time I have raised the money to do this. I am going with my friends to France and visit Lyon, Dijon and finally get to go up the Eiffel Tower. I have been to Paris before and done ALL except for that tower, so Im going to check that out of my list.

The main reward though, is Barcelona, my friend and I will head there after Paris and spend a good 4 days.

Day 33 started out great and ended great as well.

I took my foster cat at 8am to the vet as he has been having the cat flu.. then the other lady who found him offered to take him to her place while I go to work and just collect him afterwards.

The vet is like a 10min drive to office so I arrived early.

Threw out the bouquet of flowers given on my birthday and took the flowers that are still good, placed them in a vase.. Looks nice on my table.

Had tried another brekky meal which again I did not check my plan, the yogurt meal does not have a veggie allowance. Stupid me. Another deviation to begin my week 5.. phewft! It was yummyyyyyy though..

We celebrated a colleague's 25th year in the company with a specially flown in fondant cake from Germany.

The day was relaxed (boss out of the country), ended early as I had to go for a meeting outside at 4pm.

All meals intact, all fruits, crackers, vitamins and water taken. No DC for today, so yay!

BF: Fage 0% Fat Greek Yogurt + 1 mango cheek + 70g cucumber +water +ice + 1 stick of stevia +vitamin --- despite deviating by 70g cucumber, this brekky was filling and delicious!!!! It actually made me feel guilty.
S: really black coffee
L: Chicken oregano stirfyr + mixed veggies + rest of the mango
S: decaf black
D: Garlic Tilapia with ginger and balsamic vinegar + mixed veggies
S: 1 cracker

Met friends for Shisha in the evening. Lovely time.. Lovely shisha.... :)

Day 33, NOT DV free.. I have got to read my program over and over again..

No comments:

Post a Comment