Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 61: Bring It On!

Today marks the first day of my event packed days which will test my will power the most.
Jill: No. But I just walked past three sales
and I didn’t go in. How strong am I?
(IT FEELS LIKE THIS :D)
After setting up at 5pm, I had time to kill at the hotel. Im glad I bought a book with me. While waiting I was seriously considering to order my favorite cheesecake. But didnt! :) I convinced myself that I can have this cheesecake some other time..

We launched the Maifest tonight, and the tent was almost packed :). The food looked marvelous! I miss my veal schnitzels and that strawberry vanilla cup ice cream. I have been recommending it to my colleagues, and when they had a taste, they went nuts for it.. AHHHH.. I certainly know my desserts...

The band was excellent, the place filled with fun people, standing on benches to dance, drink, and just be merry. I was with my colleagues and all of them ate all the German food on the menu and some of them drank.

I STUCK TO MY PLAN FOOD- MEAL 1 + 1 peach, and chugged a total of 3 DCs.

Boo yah! Victory is mine! (for today)

Day 61, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment