Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day ??: I've Lost Count :D, Destination: Vienna

Im typing this, alone in the apartment my friends and I rented... why alone? Well their tickets werent issued on time by our HO (long story)..

As much as I planned this trip, everything got screwed up..

Tickets -- not issued for friends, thus travelling alone
Apartment Cost - instead of divided by 3..i have to pay it alone.. boom.. pocket damage
Weather - it is fcking stormy and cold, thus freezing and cannot really do anything
Wachau valley bike tour - cancelled due to the weather..
Shopping as nothing can be done - boom.. pocket burned...

So.....

The work part was actually good.. not great coz I lost in that group workshop to the lady who was handling the marketing from our sister airline.. who will probably take over my job pretty soon due to the migration.. she is from the lead carrier

For the past 3 days, Ive eaten like a normal person.. I ate until I feel full. Ate for my taste. Didnt hog, but didnt eat too healthy either.. Since I am in Vienna.. I had my Sacher Torte slice.. oh nyum.. and the Manner wafers.. I had a glass or 2 of Reisling too.. I love this wine.. I love Austrian wine.. period.

I have surely gained.. I can feel it on my bloated tummy. I however, do not feel so bad. I dont know why. I know I have further delayed myself from goal. Maybe Im not feeling bad coz I know I had a good time too..or somehow I expected this so I have prepared my mind that there will be times that I just need to let go and enjoy with some control.

I am not going to weigh myself when I get back, I wasnt able to weigh myself on the day of my trip and none of the places I stayed at had a weighing scale.. i will stay on plan until my france trip (in 2wks) and I guess I will have to purchase another 8wks with the online CD..

On the last evening of the trip, I went clubbing with a colleague and drank more than I should :D Had fun though..

Ugh.. delays.. life.. willpower.. difficult to juggle all together..

No comments:

Post a Comment