Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 67: Oh... You Dont know Pain!!

Until you wake up at 1:30 am with this excruciating tooth ache that makes you cry and scream! On top of that, being in the middle of the night, you have to bear the pain for 8 more hours before you can go to the dentist.

Pain killers? You decide to skip it, as you dont want to risk your weighloss further.

By 10 am, you find out, you need a root canal.  And there goes the optional money you kept for a new(cheap) LED TV.

WHAT THE FOOOOOOKKKK!!!

(Disclaimer: I cannot even imagine the pain of childbirth nor am I saying that this is more painful.. but still :'( )

This is how my day started. I couldnt sleep because of the pain and by noon I had the 1st phase of the root canal process, with 2 more visits to the dentist in 7 days.

Of course, the scale didn budge at all. Havent gotten rid of the last kg gained during binge experiment.

Worse, I had 3 anesthesia's today, 1 topical (it was pineapple flavored and sweet) and  injectables

Worst, I have to be in antibiotics 3x a day and pain medication 2x a day for 5 days!!!

There goes my weight loss..

Im just glad I cooked my 3days worth of meals yesterday.

I emailed my consultant about the medications (Megamox 625mg and Dolgit)..havent heard from them yet.. Feeling sad about this.

FOOOOOOOOOOOKKKK!!

All meals intact, vitamins, crackers, and fruits taken. No DC..
Day 67, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment