Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 80 & 81: Stress? Good Stress?

Im gonna be a busy worker bee for the next few weeks.. The stress levels in the office is too much and I think it will carry on until end of June.

Lots of changes happenning in the office too.

How to cope?

Lots and lots of coffee.. confirmed beach hours.. deep breathing.. and taking 1 day at a time

Day 80

Cooked my meals in the morning..

Nothing much to report, im working like crazy

Went for power yoga in the evening.. wow.. it was tiring but amazing!

All meals intact, vitamins, fruits and crackers taken.

Day 80, DV free

Day 81

Same ol grind.. cant think of anything else aside work.

Had shisha in the evening with friends.. I sooo needed that one.. :D

All meals intact, vitamins, fruits and crackers taken.

Cracker doom again today.. gosh, I finished a whole pack with the liver spread + choccies while watching Inception on cable.

What is wrong with me?!? Im starting to lose my footing..

Day 81, NOT DV free..

No comments:

Post a Comment