Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 72: A Brand New Day

Woke up: + 1kg (thats +2kg from this weekend)

Why do I do that? Let my laziness get the best of me??

I had a look at my pics at the party, and Im looking good.. bordering on the skinny look... some shots well, (stolen shots tell more than the one when you are posing)I look like a drug addict (as my mom & dad put it). My problem areas pre-CD were all addressed to-- my arms and thighs have become skinny without any workout at all.

And now am thinking, if I look like this now, how will I look like at goal weight? should I stay at this weight or go on?

I will go on to goal weight. But Im not sure if I would like to stay there..

With the 2 days of deviation, I wonder how will I battle on this upcoming trip? I've been going back and forth about packing my 2 days worth of food.. I will have to take a chance because some say that immigration will not allow it.. it all depends on the immigration.. I dont know..

We will be renting an apartment, seems its cheaper, so I can cook there for the next 2days... hopefully..

Im getting a bit overwhelmed on how to deal with this..

I can get scared and succumb..

OR

I can use my head, make this as an experiment, a challenge, and actually prove to myself that I can be smart about this..

Today is like any other day, but I do have so many things to do before travelling. I need to shop for food and cook.. I need to get my nails done.. I need to take my cat to the groomers.. I need to buy a pair of trousers, coz none actually fit me now.

After work, I bought the groceries, got my new trousers, got a pair of luggage bags in purple :) - hard case, 360 wheel, on sale!! went home and prepacked my proteins and veggies to cook for the next few days.

All meals intact, vitamins, fruits, crackers, 1 DC taken. 3x antibiotics and 1 pain killer taken too..

Day 72, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment